Last updated date: July 20, 2022
In this statement, the words "we", "our" and "us" refers to Kizlar Makeup, words “you” and “your” refers to the user of the Services.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
Kizlar Makeup collects and uses certain personal information
in order to operate and provide you with access to the Services. This includes
information that you provide to us and information that we collect
automatically when you visit or interact with our Services. As example, we
collect personal information when you use our Services, create an account with
us or submit personal information. Personal information generally is any
information that relates to you, identifies you personally or could be used to
identify you, such as your name, email address, mailing/billing address, phone
number, payment card number, and other payment information.
Also we collect information about your use of the Services and the device you use to access the Services, including: the pages you request and visit; the posts you submit; information on your interaction with other users; information obtained in the course of maintaining or supporting the Services; information about your internet use, such as your IP address, the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the Services, your type of browser, your operating system, your internet service provider; and, if you access the Services via your mobile device, we may also collect information about your mobile provider and type of mobile device.
We may use the personal information you provide to allow you to send message to your friends via our Services. When you use these features, you represent to us that you are entitled to use and give us your friend's name and contact information, including email address.
Cookies are small
pieces of data that are created to improve our Services and your experience.
These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our Services. They
help us to provide you with the best possible experience when you use our
Services and will enable us to make improvements.
By using our Services, you agree to the placing of cookies on your device. However, your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
we use personal information in the following ways:
- To identify you when you use our Services or visit our stores.
- To fulfill your requests, such as to provide you with products and services or to process returns.
- To communicate with you about your orders, subscriptions, and reservations, as well as our products, services, sales, offers, and promotions.
- To conduct research and analytics, including improving our Services and product offerings.
- To send marketing and advertising communications.
- To detect security incidents, and to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including attempts to manipulate or violate our policies, procedures, and terms and conditions.
- To comply with legal obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, and to defend against a legal claim.
- To provide and maintain the functionality of our Services, including identifying and repairing errors or problems.
- To support core business functions, including to maintain records related to business process management, loss and fraud prevention, and to collect amounts owing to us.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share personal information about you with non-affiliated third parties. We may disclose your personal information as described below:
- Within Our Organization: We have several legal entities, business processes, management structures and technical systems. We may share your personal information within this organization to provide you with the services and take actions based on your request.
- Third Parties: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers acting on our behalf that host, maintain, manage, or provide other services to us in relation to the Services to help us operate our Services (such as our delivery/shipping service providers). These third parties can only use your data in accordance with our instructions and must comply with the information security protections we have put in place.
- To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance: We have the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on the Services. If there is a takeover, sale or purchase of our business, we may disclose your personal information to the new (or prospective) owner of the business.
- Third Party Advertisers: In certain circumstances, and subject to the applicable law, we may share your personal information with third parties that we have partnered with to jointly create and offer a product, service or joint promotion as we may allow others to provide analytics services and serve advertisements on our behalf across the web and in mobile applications.
Other Instances. We may ask
if you would like us to share your information with other third parties who are
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We protect your personal data through technical and organizational security measures to minimize risks associated with data loss, misuse, unauthorized access and unauthorized disclosure and alteration.
We have added an option for Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to add more layer of security that will require you to submit an additional authentication factor along with access details to authorize payment, modify sensitive information and place orders.
Please recognize that protecting your personal information is also your responsibility. We ask you to be responsible for safeguarding your password and other authentication information you use to access our Services. We recommend that you do not share your password(s) with anyone or in any unsolicited phone call or e-mail.
While our Services strive to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of data against all threat and illegally obtaining this information. We have implemented suitable measures to identify, monitor and report any breaches to personal data in line with the requirements of the law.
6. OPTING OUT
If you would like to
stop receiving promotions, updates and/or special offers at any time, you can
use the unsubscribe link to stop getting these emails.
Please be aware that, even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for transactional purposes. For example, we may contact you for order fulfillment purposes & customer service purposes.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up to date. You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information that we collect, subject to certain exceptions. To protect the privacy and the security of your personal information, we may request data from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information that we maintain.
8. CONTACT US